Duck Avenger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Avenger Forum

BETA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

#33 - The Day that Will Come

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Asparagus32

Asparagus32

#33 - The Day that Will Come Empty
PostSubject: #33 - The Day that Will Come   #33 - The Day that Will Come I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:41 am

Read this yesterday, after having finished the scan.

Overall a good, enclosed story. You don't get the imperession of wasted potential as with #32. Though it wouldn't be a very outstanding issue, were it not for
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Banker
Admin
Banker

PostSubject: Re: #33 - The Day that Will Come   #33 - The Day that Will Come I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:44 am

Sure, it was all just to set up #34 (which I consider to be an even better issue), but...

Spoiler:

So yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LordofCorruption?feature=mhee
Lyla

Lyla

PostSubject: Re: #33 - The Day that Will Come   #33 - The Day that Will Come I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:44 pm

Well, a really good one, for me.
Really well done and surprising.
But... I don't know if everyone here (except italians, obviously) have already read the issue after this ("Nothing Personal"), but if you didn't, well, it's a very surprising issue too. Maybe more than this one. At least, those two issues are two of my favorites. Smile
Back to top Go down
Banker
Admin
Banker

PostSubject: Re: #33 - The Day that Will Come   #33 - The Day that Will Come I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Nothing Personal almost rivals Fragments of Autumn in being my most favorite issue.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LordofCorruption?feature=mhee
Lyla

Lyla

PostSubject: Re: #33 - The Day that Will Come   #33 - The Day that Will Come I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Krozam

Krozam

PostSubject: Re: #33 - The Day that Will Come   #33 - The Day that Will Come I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:17 pm

I just read this, you can find my comment in another thread. I'll just say that Raider was goddamn awesome in this issue, he jumped a few steps up in my list of favourite PKNA characters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #33 - The Day that Will Come   #33 - The Day that Will Come I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#33 - The Day that Will Come
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duck Avenger Forum :: Discussions :: Issue Discussion-
Jump to: