Duck Avenger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Avenger Forum

BETA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragments of Autumn - Motion COmic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Krozam

Krozam

Fragments of Autumn - Motion COmic Empty
PostSubject: Fragments of Autumn - Motion COmic   Fragments of Autumn - Motion COmic I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 12:18 am

So, I just watched the motion comic, wanted to comment on it, but I don't have a youtube account, so...

Anyway, great work, it was fantastic. I'm just a bit disappointed you didn't use The Raven Talks Backwards or Otherworld (the latter of which I think suits the issue best, while the former is my favourite song for the series in general), but I'm glad you found so many Two Steps From Hell songs suitable. The other musics, too, were well chosen.

Overall the dramatisation was great, especially Vertighel's rant at the end. A scene worthy of being the climax of one of the best issues in the series. Good use of sound effects. It was clear that the voice actors are no pros, but they did well for amateurs. The editing was epic, not just a slideshow of pictures, I could see the work put into it.

Thank you, Banker. For this, it was worth waiting for PK2. You couldn't get a much higher compliment from me... Razz
Back to top Go down
Banker
Admin
Banker

PostSubject: Re: Fragments of Autumn - Motion COmic   Fragments of Autumn - Motion COmic I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 3:03 pm

Well, I wasn't too happy with some of the voices, the way I edited it was pretty much the simplest way possible to edit, there were still some mistranslations...

But overall, I do feel pretty proud of it. Not sure if I'll do another. Could happen, some of the voice actors state they would be more than happy to return to doing this kind of thing.

I'll first have to see what Claudio wants me to do before I make that decision.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LordofCorruption?feature=mhee
Krozam

Krozam

PostSubject: Re: Fragments of Autumn - Motion COmic   Fragments of Autumn - Motion COmic I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 6:47 pm

Ah, yes, I read the comment. Must be quite an honour for a fan to have recognition by one of the original authors. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Banker
Admin
Banker

PostSubject: Re: Fragments of Autumn - Motion COmic   Fragments of Autumn - Motion COmic I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:39 pm

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCKS

Damn, I made a lot of translation errors back then. I must fix some of them.

Here's version 2!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIlAsusoINg

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LordofCorruption?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragments of Autumn - Motion COmic   Fragments of Autumn - Motion COmic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fragments of Autumn - Motion COmic
Page 1 of 1