Duck Avenger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Avenger Forum

BETA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PK New Era Discussion

Go down 
+18
Krozam
DuckCat
Celestis
ankokudaishogun
BubbleDaff
donald57
Viroro
Gianan
Odin Eidolon
megasupermoon
Eccentric
LauraBlue
gkaiser
MurraySwe
savagedeacon
Evronian1138
Yoshi
Lyla
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17
AuthorMessage
ankokudaishogun

PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 12:25 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zataro

Zataro

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 7:15 am

Catacomb Kitten wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
ankokudaishogun wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Also - X-Mickey is back! Whooo! Damn, they're on a roll. What's the bet MMMM is next? bounce
Back to top Go down
ankokudaishogun

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 9:03 pm

By the way, I don't remember DD stories mentioning The Division.

Also, I have some doubt on MM: X-Mickey is getting new stories while also getting reprinted in Legendary Collection, MM got its omnibus but still no new stories...

they might wanting to use it next year, though, as right now they have still PKNA 20th anniversary(god I feel old. I remember when I bought the #0 from my trusted news-stand. I'm actually feeling sad he closed shop years ago:( )
Back to top Go down
Catacomb Kitten

Catacomb Kitten

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2016 10:46 pm

ankokudaishogun wrote:
By the way, I don't remember DD stories mentioning The Division.
I think it was somewhere in the second half of the DD stories... but no guarantees, I read through these stories quite fast, just in time for the crossover Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ankokudaishogun

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 2:32 pm

I'm just hoping they'll make a Legendary Collection for DoubleDuck stories.
Back to top Go down
Mr Blotling

Mr Blotling

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2016 1:33 pm

(Tthe following post might be a bit of a rambling. Reader discretion advised.)

Spoiler:

TL;DR - 5/5, would fangasm again.

Also, I do hope we get something in the vein of this in about three years. Maybe Paperinik vs. Pikappa? Please?
Back to top Go down
DuckCat

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 9:38 pm

Mr Blotling wrote:

Also, I do hope we get something in the vein of this in about three years. Maybe Paperinik vs. Pikappa? Please?

Wat? Who is Pikappa?
Back to top Go down
Eccentric

Eccentric

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2016 10:23 pm

Pikappa is just another way to say Paperinik/PK, though Pikappa tends to refer more to PKNA Paperinik rather than the old school version, as I have observed.
Back to top Go down
http://mistresseccentrical.tumblr.com
Mr Blotling

Mr Blotling

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2016 4:03 am

Eccentric wrote:
Pikappa is just another way to say Paperinik/PK, though Pikappa tends to refer more to PKNA Paperinik rather than the old school version, as I have observed.

Correct. I was intentionally a bit vague, but what I meant was that I'd like to see a "classic" Duck Avenger (as in non-PKNA) vs. PKNA Duck Avenger story in about 3 years, since 2019 would, much like 2016, be a a year worthy of a big special. 50th anniversary and all that... Wink
Back to top Go down
megasupermoon

megasupermoon

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 6:47 pm

Next PK New Era "Cronache di un Ritorno" begins 9 November in Topolino 3181! Next week after that is break week because of Mickey's Anniversary.
Back to top Go down
Catacomb Kitten

Catacomb Kitten

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2016 9:22 pm

Only three weeks to go... and in the next PK Giant issue (Fragments of Autumn <3 ) there will be a short preview of the new story, so at least we'll be able to read some pages already at Lucca Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ankokudaishogun

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 9:44 pm

Video Trailer!

https://www.facebook.com/max.monteduro/videos/10211443589744491/
Back to top Go down
Eccentric

Eccentric

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 5:00 am

ok I downloaded the issue early because I just couldnt wait for a translation

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Banker
Admin
Banker

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 9:43 pm

Translation's up, by the way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LordofCorruption?feature=mhee
ankokudaishogun

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 10:38 pm

Banker wrote:
Translation's up, by the way.
Thanks, man
Back to top Go down
Evronian1138

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 5:55 pm

I heard that the first part of the new PKNE is out Very Happy

But sadly I saw that Bankers blogspot got removed (copyright claims? :O)
Back to top Go down
Banker
Admin
Banker

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 7:36 pm

New blog is up.

http://bankingtheduck.blogspot.no/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LordofCorruption?feature=mhee
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSat May 06, 2017 11:04 pm

I was shocked to see your blog vanishing, great to see it back!

In the meantime here in Germany, the DD / Duck Avenger crossover has been published on the standard LTB (our Pikappa) in one issue, which marks, to my knowledge, the first appearance of the PKNA-Duck Avenger in the standard book series. Also there have been reprints of the LTB Premium issues that contain the PKNA issues that have been translated to German so far, if anyone has missed one.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaming-universe.de
Celestis

Celestis

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeTue May 23, 2017 5:30 pm

I never got around to read "Chronicle of a Return", as I was ridiculously busy with work.
Are the links still up somewhere, now that the blog is down?
I found an old version on WayBackMachine, but the snapshot from January is broken...
Back to top Go down
donald57

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:14 am

https://www.file-upload.net/download-12515290/06PKNewEra04-ChronicleofaReturn.cbr.html
Back to top Go down
Celestis

Celestis

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 2:15 pm

Hey, thank you so much! I love you
Can't wait to see what I missed out on in the meantime...

Hopefully I'll then be able to participate a bit more in the discussions here as well.
Back to top Go down
donald57

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 4:16 pm

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Eccentric

Eccentric

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeWed May 24, 2017 10:43 pm

What? I totally didn't go into a lowkey panic about your blog missing, pffft, it's not like I'm addicted or anything to this danmed series. *Hides everything under the carpet*

But yo, thanks Bankers for translating and editing this all! And thank to Mer for helping makign the translations even more accurate and great!

See you guys for the next Sciarrone and Sisti story to come, and hopefully more!
Back to top Go down
Celestis

Celestis

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeSun May 28, 2017 9:54 am

So I finally caught up. As always, nice references. Feels almost like a showcase of old characters. And I like how they set it up so that the events of "The Parts and the Whole" can still happen. I always wondered about that, when Everett left earth at the end of PK2.

BTW: How did Omega/the Custodian manage to build a robot body for himself, when it took Everett and One so long (and using technology from ~150 years in the future) to build Odin Eidolon? Is his program so limited that it can fit into a lesser model? Or does he actually not inhabit Hecks per se, but merely remote-control it? After all, we did see him in One's old spot on the 151th floor in "Chronicle of a Return".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PK New Era Discussion
Page 17 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17