Duck Avenger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Avenger Forum

BETA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PK New Era Discussion

Go down 
+18
Krozam
DuckCat
Celestis
ankokudaishogun
BubbleDaff
donald57
Viroro
Gianan
Odin Eidolon
megasupermoon
Eccentric
LauraBlue
gkaiser
MurraySwe
savagedeacon
Evronian1138
Yoshi
Lyla
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Blotling

Mr Blotling

PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:59 pm

MadameEccentric wrote:
But what do you mean the real return? As in a real cotinuation like the sneak peak we saw on Faraci's twitter?

Yes, that the continuation to PKNA/PK2 will still happen and the things in Universo PK will be entirely separate to that. See this mini-series as a chance to revisit the original PKNA issues to "re-familiarize" yourself with the PK universe, albeit with a new twist. It seems to me to come down to how things would have happened if Ducklair never came to Earth, but that's just what it seems to me and is pure speculation.
Back to top Go down
ankokudaishogun

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 7:23 pm

As Blotling said, "Universo PK" is basically the PKNA stories without Uno's help and more in line with the feeling of the classic stories(there will be more Scrooge and Gyro will be PK's arms dealer), as the solicitation claims it will have a more comical tone.
I think PK will simply not bothering counting the floor of the Ducklair Tower and then going from there.

Sadly, unlike Topolino, a digital subscription for AppGrade is not available, else SOMEBODY could have ripped the scans for the PK stories(as everything else are reprints)
Back to top Go down
Lyla

Lyla

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 6:21 pm

DEAR GOD MANGIATORDI DRAWING PK
MY LIFE IS COMPLETE
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 11:49 am

Yay, that's really neat, I'd love to read these stories. Since I like old and new PK, I'd most likely enjoy it a lot. Here's hoping Ehapa considers this mini series for their "Enten Edition" subseries of the LTB Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaming-universe.de
Eccentric

Eccentric

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 9:28 pm

Do we have any for sure dates?
Back to top Go down
http://mistresseccentrical.tumblr.com
Mr Blotling

Mr Blotling

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:23 pm

MadameEccentric wrote:
Do we have any for sure dates?

Paperinik: Universo PK will come in the next issue of Paperinik Appgrade, which is due sometime early January, afaik.

So it's soon, *very* soon.

So here's to what is shaping up to be a grand year for the Duck Avenger! Cheers! *Raises cola can in salute (for realz)*
Back to top Go down
Mr Blotling

Mr Blotling

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Wanna know a funny thing?

You do?

Ok then.

Paperinik Appgrade #16 is out in Italy.

That was all.
Back to top Go down
Eccentric

Eccentric

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:05 pm

KrisTruama told me he was trying to get his friends to send him scans of Pk Universe so he could translate, but I don't know how that's going. Hopefully we can get scans from someone.
Back to top Go down
http://mistresseccentrical.tumblr.com
Banker
Admin
Banker

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:18 pm

And here I've read the first PK Universo story.

Yeah, there are now scans available on PK HACK.

Nice to see some Evronians again.

Oh, and it states in your face that all that PKNA and Pk2 stuff all takes place in an alternate reality.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LordofCorruption?feature=mhee
Krozam

Krozam

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 2:19 pm

I wonder how he's going to survive the fight against the Evronians with only Gyro's gear.

Oh, right. Xadhoom.

I don't care if it's alternate reality without One or the shield, I'm fine with it if it has Xadhoom. Provided it's decently written, of course.
Back to top Go down
Lyla

Lyla

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:59 pm

One month to go.

PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 Pk_topolino_2luglio
Back to top Go down
megasupermoon

megasupermoon

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 5:08 am

Yay! That's awesome news!
I am the happiest woman in the universe!!

But wait a moment...

Eeeek! I'm in Italy, when it starts! LUCKY!!

I´ve always had very good luck with PK but THIS GOOD?!? No way!!
Back to top Go down
savagedeacon

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:48 am

It will be out July 2 on"Topolino" 3058  .  It will last four issues , writer Francesco Artibani, artist Lorenzo Pastrovicchio.
It will follow the continuty of PKNA and PK2
http://www.badcomics.it/2014/06/ritorno-pk-sulle-pagine-topolino/16437/
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 7:38 am

Great news! Too bad this story can be released in 15 years at the earliest in Germany, since they are releasing the first series at a pace of five issues a year :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaming-universe.de
Krozam

Krozam

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:54 am

Only 4 issues? Sad Well, I'm hoping they're just testing the waters for another longer series. And that the waters are suitable.
Back to top Go down
Lyla

Lyla

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 2:52 am

Krozam wrote:
Only 4 issues? Sad Well, I'm hoping they're just testing the waters for another longer series. And that the waters are suitable.

I think it's going to work like how they make it work with Doubleduck. One single story in four issues, then another story after some time that takes from 1 to 4 issues.

Honestly a bit impatient.
Back to top Go down
Banker
Admin
Banker

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:14 am

Trailer!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=705086392886265
Back to top Go down
Krozam

Krozam

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:23 am

I thought we were done with the Evronians already. Not that I mind, especially as it seems we'll see PK teaming up with Raider again. Love that team up, Raider is a great antihero.
Back to top Go down
Lyla

Lyla

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:56 pm

Krozam wrote:
I thought we were done with the Evronians already. Not that I mind, especially as it seems we'll see PK teaming up with Raider again. Love that team up, Raider is a great antihero.

It's about a future that wasn't meant to happen, so probably we're still done with them.
Back to top Go down
savagedeacon

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:50 pm

in the trailer Pk says "you...you betrayed me" . Who this "you" could be ?
Back to top Go down
Banker
Admin
Banker

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 4:10 pm

PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 Raider11
Back to top Go down
megasupermoon

megasupermoon

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:06 pm

Trailer? OMG! I can't wait to buy Topolino 3058 where it starts!! (Oh yes, I'm in Italy from June 27. to July 4.) LUCKY!!
Back to top Go down
Banker
Admin
Banker

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:06 am

Here's an image that intrigues me.

https://scontent-b-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfp1/t1.0-9/10419019_681266091922879_4244522324243212140_n.jpg

I recognize a bunch of old character art, but that Odin Eidolon image... that's new and looks to be in style with the other images we've seen, which of course looks like the DoubleDuck style, which is not a bad thing, DoubleDuck looks great.

Anyways, looks like we're gonna get some Odin.
Back to top Go down
Krozam

Krozam

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:13 am

Lyla wrote:
Krozam wrote:

It's about a future that wasn't meant to happen, so probably we're still done with them.

Gotta love those alternate history/future/dimension stories. All those plotholes. XD

Edit: We're gonna get more One and Odin? Yes! cheers The one thing I always disliked about PK2 is that they did away with One.
Back to top Go down
Lyla

Lyla

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:11 am

Yeah I noticed that new Odin and I'm SO GLAD we'll see him because he also means ONE... and TIME STORIES!!

Oh yeah, somebody is going to be very happy about this...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PK New Era Discussion   PK New Era Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PK New Era Discussion
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next