Duck Avenger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Avenger Forum

BETA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Complete Timeline

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Celestis

Celestis

Complete Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Complete Timeline   Complete Timeline I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 7:58 pm

Now since one of the upcoming issues of PKNE was rumored to be some sort of crossover with DoubleDuck, I was starting to wonder how all of these events fit in with one another.

So far, we know of quite a few series that all happen within the same universe. Obviously the first two series are directly followed by PKNE, with Pikappa being some sort of parallel universe. (I should note at this point that I have only read up until Bankers translation and have only heard about the crossover crisis that seems to happen in one of the later issues.)

But that's not all. We also know that PKNA was a direct follow-up/spinoff of the Junior Woodchucks/Giovani Marmotte. This was made clear in PKNA 0/3 "Xadhoom" when the nephews mention traveling from the Arctic to Africa, which was an event that happened in the third issue of the ten-part storyarc "Minaccia dall'infinito" by Sisti.

Issues:

So, when we factor in the origin stories of the Duck Avenger from "Paperinik il diabolico vendicatore", we have the following timeline.

Timeline 1: PK Classic -> Giovani Marmotte -> PKNA -> PK2 -> PKNE
Timeline 2: PK Classic -> Universo PK
Timeline 3: PK - Pikappa

So where's DoubleDuck in that timeline? Does it happen in between PK2 and PKNE? Is it another parallel universe? There was one strip where DD and the Avenger appeared simultaneously, and another panel where the X-Transformer was seen, but A) are these canon and B) are they from the main universe?

Feel free to join in, and most importantly: Correct me if I forgot something. Maybe there are other stories that we already know are from the same continuity. These are just the ones I'm aware of.

EDIT1: Added Universo PK.

Last edited by Celestis on Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ankokudaishogun

Complete Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Timeline   Complete Timeline I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 9:19 pm

• Pikappa
  • Classic Paperinik(alternate reality\possible reboot of the Pikappa universe)

• PKNA(sequel of Classic Paperinik)

• PK²(sequel of PKNA)

• PKNE(sequel of PK2)

• Universo PK(sequel of Classic Paperinik)
    • Double Duck(chronologically successive of Classic Paperinik)

Back to top Go down
Celestis

Celestis

Complete Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Timeline   Complete Timeline I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 10:05 pm

Thanks for the reminder, I forgot Universo PK. However, I'm still reluctant to place Pikappa at the beginning of the timeline. Is it really confirmed as a prequel/origins story? I thought the PK from Timeline 1 would appear in one of the later issues, so it should be a parallel universe rather than a pre-universe. I'm thinking in terms of DC Comics, where they have the multiverse that gets rebooted every now and then. Pikappa/PKNA/UPK seems to me more like Earth Prime/Earth 1/Earth 2, rather than the same universe pre-crisis/post-crisis.
Back to top Go down
ankokudaishogun

Complete Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Timeline   Complete Timeline I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2015 11:09 pm

Pikappa is the only reality where Donald gets his superhero identity differently

Whether it gets rebooted in the classic universe or not, it's not really important.

Pikappa is a parallel universe to Classic, while UPK, DD and PKNA are alternate timelines.
Back to top Go down
Eccentric

Eccentric

Complete Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Timeline   Complete Timeline I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2015 5:53 am

I don't know if it was ever said here by someone, or me for that matter, but if it was i apologize.

I was talking to Kris on Tumblr, KrisTrauma over there on the Italian forms, awhile back and during one my PK Ramblings he told me that a man came on one of the sites to talk about the future of Donald Duck after PK2, and how there was going to be a new series where he is a secret agent and Odin Eidolon was planned on being in it too. Come a little while later, the series comes out! Pretty sure the dude said some other things that were accurate in the new series, but there was no Odin Eidolon in it and instead there was Kay K (who has a similar widows peak/hairstyle as him though, they probably sort of designed her off Odin). But everyone back then was so stoke and amazed at the foretelling.

So for whatever reason why Odin was scrapped off, is the reason why we it was hard to tell if this series connected to the PK timeline #1. If he were there, we'd probably be told directly that it was.
Back to top Go down
http://mistresseccentrical.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Complete Timeline Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complete Timeline   Complete Timeline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complete Timeline
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duck Avenger Forum :: Discussions :: General PKNA Discussion-
Jump to: