Duck Avenger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Avenger Forum

BETA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1999 Special - The End of the World

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Krozam

Krozam

1999 Special - The End of the World Empty
PostSubject: 1999 Special - The End of the World   1999 Special - The End of the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:08 pm

So. F*cking. Epic. And tragic. One of my favourite issues. Need I say more?

Oh, one more thing: I thought it was just Xadhoom, but now Xarion and Arxon, too... Damn, those Xerbans are badass. How did the Evrons ever counquer them?

Oh, wait, I just read how... Well, anyway, I wish Xarion had another appearance in the series.
Back to top Go down
Banker
Admin
Banker

PostSubject: Re: 1999 Special - The End of the World   1999 Special - The End of the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:03 pm

Not releasing the story of the invasion of Xerba outside of Italy is just criminal. Just by the knowledge of the content, this issue skyrocketed to my Top 10 list before I even read it.

And even if the violence is family friendly, this is still some pretty dark stuff. Having just heard about the war in the past was one thing, but now seeing this civilization slowly getting extinct like this, always being hunted down when it's beginning to seem like there's hope... I almost cried.

Though early on in the issue, once Kravenn went on his mission... For some reason I was afraid that the story would go the route of Dances with Wolfs with this guy, but thankfully that didn't happen.

So yeah, this one was amazing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LordofCorruption?feature=mhee
megasupermoon

megasupermoon

PostSubject: Re: 1999 Special - The End of the World   1999 Special - The End of the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:12 pm

I almost cried when
:
Back to top Go down
Lyla

Lyla

PostSubject: Re: 1999 Special - The End of the World   1999 Special - The End of the World I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:18 pm

Really epic one, even if it's not my favorite number. I'm just waiting to read it again in "PK il Mito"...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1999 Special - The End of the World   1999 Special - The End of the World I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1999 Special - The End of the World
Page 1 of 1