Duck Avenger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Avenger Forum

BETA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I sprained my ankle...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr Blotling

Mr Blotling

So I sprained my ankle... Empty
PostSubject: So I sprained my ankle...   So I sprained my ankle... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 1:07 am

Yes, I'm still alive and -almost- well! I'm sure you all've been getting almost sick wondering where I've been all this time! Rolling Eyes

Anyhoo, this sprain of mine actually bears some good news for y'all since while it means I have to stay home from work for two weeks, I've actually decided to do some work on the sequel to DDatDDA (which, of course, means "Donald Duck and the Diabolical Duck Avenger"). Well, granted I actually did some preliminary work on it shortly before my injury, but whatever, this will hopefully speed up the process. Hopefully.

So, yay for activity!

The story is called "Paperinik alla riscossa" which I might translate to "Revenge of the Duck Avenger" if I (or anyone else) can't come up with a better name.

I'll just do as I did with the first one and post the draft of the first five pages right here for comments and criticism. Personally, I think I should go for a bigger size on the text (even though it's the same size as in DDatDDA, but that hardly matters) but I'm interested in what you people think. So, shoot!

So I sprained my ankle... Topoli10

So I sprained my ankle... Topoli11

So I sprained my ankle... Topoli12

So I sprained my ankle... Topoli13

So I sprained my ankle... Topoli15
Back to top Go down
Suyope

Suyope

PostSubject: Re: So I sprained my ankle...   So I sprained my ankle... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:53 pm

Good job Blotling!

Quote :
I'm sure you all've been getting almost sick wondering where I've been all this time! Rolling Eyes
Don't underestimate yourself, your work is very appreciated!
Back to top Go down
Krozam

Krozam

PostSubject: Re: So I sprained my ankle...   So I sprained my ankle... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:43 am

Not very interested personally, as I've read the story several times in my own language... but I just spotted a probable mistake, and I wanted to point it out: "They have no idea what this car!" ...can do? The sentence seems to be missing an end.
Back to top Go down
Mr Blotling

Mr Blotling

PostSubject: Re: So I sprained my ankle...   So I sprained my ankle... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:13 pm

Nice find Kro!

Changed accordingly
Back to top Go down
Banker
Admin
Banker

PostSubject: Re: So I sprained my ankle...   So I sprained my ankle... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2012 2:21 pm

Goodie.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LordofCorruption?feature=mhee
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I sprained my ankle...   So I sprained my ankle... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I sprained my ankle...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duck Avenger Forum :: Discussions :: General PKNA Discussion-
Jump to: