Duck Avenger Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duck Avenger Forum

BETA

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fantomius stories!

Go down 
+2
megasupermoon
Lyla
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyla

Lyla

Fantomius stories! Empty
PostSubject: Fantomius stories!   Fantomius stories! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Here I am again! Some other news from here. I DIDN'T even know it some minutes ago, but here we go...

Fantomius stories! With him being the PROTAGONIST. That sounds incredible for me, I've always been attracted by this character, but actually I lost this news... right now, I can just try to buy the "Topolino" of this week... unfortunately, I'll not be able to buy the first one, with the first part of the whole story... but anyway... maybe I'll be able to tell you something when I'll buy and read... Smile
Back to top Go down
megasupermoon

megasupermoon

Fantomius stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantomius stories!   Fantomius stories! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 4:01 am

Yeah! I visit Topolino´s website every week so I kow about this. I went crazy when I noticed, because I have always loved mysterious characters!
I have read first story and right now I´m looking forward to get second one.

My first thoughts were that I found a new favorite character. Razz

Thank you, Gervasio, one of my favorite artists!!
Back to top Go down
Krozam

Krozam

Fantomius stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantomius stories!   Fantomius stories! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:02 am

And Fantomius is... the original Duck Avenger, I guess?
Back to top Go down
megasupermoon

megasupermoon

Fantomius stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantomius stories!   Fantomius stories! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:48 am

Krozam wrote:
That's right!
Back to top Go down
Krozam

Krozam

Fantomius stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantomius stories!   Fantomius stories! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:06 pm

Sounds interesting! I hope I'll eventually get to read them, one way or another...
Back to top Go down
Lyla

Lyla

Fantomius stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantomius stories!   Fantomius stories! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:09 pm

Krozam wrote:
Quite true ^^ do you know the story? At least, the few basic things about him xD
Back to top Go down
Krozam

Krozam

Fantomius stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantomius stories!   Fantomius stories! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 6:03 am

I've read a number of the very first PK stories, so yes.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

Fantomius stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantomius stories!   Fantomius stories! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:11 am

This is funny, because in Germany Duck Avenger is called Phantomias, I think this guy was just called Phantomias, too. Or Fantomias. If it is the person who once owned Villa Rosa.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaming-universe.de
Krozam

Krozam

Fantomius stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantomius stories!   Fantomius stories! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:59 am

In Finland he's called "Fantom Ankka" ("Fantom Duck") IIRC... While PK is called "Taikaviitta" ("Magic Cloak" Rolling Eyes ).
Back to top Go down
megasupermoon

megasupermoon

Fantomius stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantomius stories!   Fantomius stories! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 8:34 am

Krozam wrote:
In Finland he's called "Fantom Ankka" ("Fantom Duck") IIRC... While PK is called "Taikaviitta" ("Magic Cloak" Rolling Eyes ).

I know two stories where he was called "Musta ankka" ("Black Duck").
Back to top Go down
Banker
Admin
Banker

Fantomius stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantomius stories!   Fantomius stories! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 1:33 pm

So in my country, Paperinik's name is Fantonald. Get it? Mixing Fantomius and Donald together... yeah...

Which I guess would have made more sense if we fucking Norwegians didn't decide to most of the time translate the name of Fantomius into something different!

Want to hear what that fucking is?

Robin Duck.

He, you know, like that other fictional character who steals from the rich and gives...................

I hate this country.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LordofCorruption?feature=mhee
Yoshi

Yoshi

Fantomius stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantomius stories!   Fantomius stories! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Your country supported Duck Avenger enough to not only get the complete PKNA series, but also PK² and Pikappa, I'd love my country to be this awesome, even if it means some charactes might get boring names Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gaming-universe.de
Mr Blotling

Mr Blotling

Fantomius stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantomius stories!   Fantomius stories! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:35 pm

Banker wrote:
So in my country, Paperinik's name is Fantonald. Get it? Mixing Fantomius and Donald together... yeah...

Which I guess would have made more sense if we fucking Norwegians didn't decide to most of the time translate the name of Fantomius into something different!

Want to hear what that fucking is?

Robin Duck.

He, you know, like that other fictional character who steals from the rich and gives...................

I hate this country.

And now I simply need to know what they translated the name of Fantomius' girlfriend to...

Somehow I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't even translate it, for the sake of fucked up inconsistency. Because the norwegian translators are obviously huge assholes.
Back to top Go down
Banker
Admin
Banker

Fantomius stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantomius stories!   Fantomius stories! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:45 pm

Mr Blotling wrote:

And now I simply need to know what they translated the name of Fantomius' girlfriend to...

Oh yes, that's true. Daisy's name in Norwegian is Dolly. Guess that warrants coming up with something different for Dolly Paprika...

I'm not quite sure, but I recently picked up the newest Donald Pocket, the character of Dolly Paprika appeared there, and she was still called Dolly.

Maybe the character is called something different in other stories, I do know for a fact that Fantomius is sometimes still called Fantomius.

EDIT: Well, according to inducks, her Norwegian name is Dolly Pepper.

Sorry, reaching the point of off-topic with my hatred of Norwegian translations. I'll stop now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LordofCorruption?feature=mhee
Krozam

Krozam

Fantomius stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantomius stories!   Fantomius stories! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 8:45 pm

megasupermoon wrote:
Krozam wrote:

Really? I've missed them.. but then, I haven't bought any pocket books for years, until recently some with Agent Double Duck stories.
Back to top Go down
megasupermoon

megasupermoon

Fantomius stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantomius stories!   Fantomius stories! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 10:07 pm

Krozam wrote:
megasupermoon wrote:
Krozam wrote:

Really? I've missed them.. but then, I haven't bought any pocket books for years, until recently some with Agent Double Duck stories.
Pocket books 367 & 370.
Back to top Go down
Krozam

Krozam

Fantomius stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantomius stories!   Fantomius stories! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 1:45 pm

Yeah, I haven't read those, I only have them until a little past 300, IIRC. But until that, I have or have had (I've lost a few over the years) them all, every single one. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lyla

Lyla

Fantomius stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantomius stories!   Fantomius stories! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Sooo many OT Very Happy Lol. It's not a problem for me actually.

Anyway, I've read just the second story... the first is still unavaible for me. Some one said me the first story was cool, but the second was just not bad... gosh.
The second was only not bad for me too. I'm curious...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantomius stories! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantomius stories!   Fantomius stories! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantomius stories!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Duck Avenger Forum :: Miscellaneous :: Random Discussions-
Jump to: